Should you add milk to your coffee?
Did you know there are more reasons to add milk to coffee other than taste? 🥛☕
Here are some surprising reasons why adding milk to your order can be a good idea:
1. Add milk to coffee because it naturally adds 8 essential nutrients
Dairy milk naturally provides 8 essential nutrients in every 250mL glass, so adding some to your coffee helps add to your day. As part of a healthy balanced diet, dairy milk in your coffee helps contribute:
- Protein – for muscle growth, development and repair
- Calcium and phosphorous – for strong bones and teeth
- Iodine – for healthy cognitive function
- Vitamin B5 – for mental performance
- Potassium – for muscle function and to help with hydration
2. Add milk if you suffer from acidity
For some people, black coffee may trigger acid indigestion, but there are still ways you can enjoy coffee. Try adding milk into your coffee next time, we’re proud to source our milk from @dairyfarmersau @pura_australia and @mastersmilk
3. Natural energy
When consumed as part of a balanced diet, the iodine in the milk we use at Jamaica Blue cafes supplied by Pura, Dairy Farmers and Masters, support your energy metabolism. The B vitamins help reduce tiredness and fatigue to maintain your body’s oomph – naturally!
4. Sports recovery
Always on the move? Dairy milk is the perfect addition to your coffee. It naturally contains protein and potassium that, as part of a balanced diet, are ideal for:
- Refuelling energy
- Repairing muscles and promoting muscle growth
- Rehydration after activity
We only use the best milk to serve you the best coffee in every cup. All dairy milk served at Jamaica Blue is sourced from Bega who bring you Aussie made milk from Dairy Farmers, Pura and Masters. Learn more about our supplier here.
Imagine winning FREE COFFEE FOR LIFE?
Our biggest competition of the year is here! Over 100 winners across Australia will enjoy FREE coffee for life* ☕
HOW TO ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN:
If you’re a loyalty member:
- Scan your loyalty card + buy a coffee
- Check you are subscribed to receive our freebies, offers and marketing
If you’re not a loyalty member:
- Grab a loyalty card in store + scan it to record your coffee purchase
- Register to our free loyalty program
- Subscribe to receive our freebies, offers and marketing
Remember to scan your loyalty card every coffee purchase so it counts towards an entry. And that’s it! There are no limits to entries, so the more coffees you buy, the more entries you get in the competition e.g 3 coffees = 3 entries. Make sure you are registered and subscribed at the time of prize draw on 11 June 2021 to be an eligible entrant and so we can contact you if you win!
*Life means 20 years. More info and Full T&C’s - Click here .