Try our El Salvador Single Origin for your chance to win
WIN A LIMITED EDITION PRINT
To celebrate the launch our new Premium Single Origin from El Salvador, we collaborated with UK-based pattern designer Tom Abbiss Smith to bring to life the colours and vibrancy of El Salvador through illustration.
We’re rewarding four Caribbean Crew members who make an El Salvador Single Origin purchase during September the chance to win 1 of 4 limited-edition prints by Tom.
To win, simply swipe your registered Caribbean Crew loyalty card between September 4th and September 30th 2018 at any Jamaica Blue cafe in Australia or New Zealand.
Terms and Conditions
1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion and acceptance of a prize is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The promoter is Foodco™ (Jamaica Blue) (ABN: 13 059 236 387 of Unit 215F1, Building 215, The Entertainment Quarter, 122 Lang Road, Moore Park, NSW 2021 telephone number +61 2 9302 2200 (Promoter)
3) The promotion opens at 8.30am AEST 4 September 2018 to 30 September 2018 until end of days trade (Promotion Period).
4) Entry is open only to Australian and New Zealand customers excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoters and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoters and their related bodies corporate.
Entry into the promotion
5) To enter, you must purchase an El Salvador product including coffee or beans at any Jamaica Blue café located in Australia or New Zealand and scan a registered Jamaica Blue Caribbean Crew loyalty card during the Promotion Period to receive an entry. If you are not already a registered Caribbean Crew loyalty member you will need to become registered to be eligible to enter. Customers can enter multiple times with each valid transaction by scanning the Caribbean Crew card during the Promotional Period giving one entry.
6) Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period.
7) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoters.
8) The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9) The Promoters accept no responsibility for any late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
10) The Promoters will not accept entries that they deem, in their absolute discretion, to be unlawful, fraudulent, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or otherwise unsuitable for publication.
11) Each Eligible Entrant must create their own original entry which does not infringe any third party’s rights, including IP, privacy and publicity rights and does not contain material which is otherwise inappropriate. The entry must not have been previously published in any other medium or forum and the Eligible Entrant must not have granted rights to any other person which are inconsistent with the rights granted to the Promoters here. Entries that are found to have been derived from, or infringe third party IP will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, the Promoters reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
12) Each Entrant is responsible for the entry they submit. All entries submitted may be used for promotional purposes across Jamaica Blue channels, including but not limited to social media.
Judging of entries
13) This promotion is a game of chance, skill plays no part in determining the winners. The Promoters’ decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion (including where an entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) This is a game of chance and four winner will be selected randomly on 2 October 2018.
15) It is a condition of entry that the prize winners accept all entry conditions.
16) There will be four winners who will each receive one prize consisting of:
One of four prints Illustrated by UK artist Tom Abbiss-Smith.
17) The total prize pool has a maximum value of AU$950.00
18) The prize does not include travel insurance, taxes, transportation, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of The Prize Participants. The Promoters make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist.
19) Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoters.
20) If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winners
21) All winners of the prizes will be notified by a Jamaica Blue Marketing representative via email and phone on 2 October 2018. The winning Eligible Entrant must respond to the Promoters by 16 October 2018
Right of the Promoters to redraw
22) The Promoters reserve the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed by 11:59 PM (AEST) on Wednesday, October 17, 2018, the Promoters will award the prize to the first runner up by 17:00 PM (AEST) Tuesday, October 18, 2018. The runner up will be notified via a Jamaica Blue Marketing representative.
23) The first runner up must respond to the Promoters via email or telephone Message by 17:00 (AEST) on Thursday, October 25, 2018.
24) The Promoters reserve the right in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed by 17:00 (AEST) on Tuesday, October 30, 2018, the Promoters will award the prize to the second runner up by 17:00 (AEST) Wednesday, October 31, 2018. The runner up will be notified via the email and telephone.
25) The second runner up must respond to the Promoters via email or telephone by 17:00 (AEST on Tuesday, November 7, 2018).
26) The Promoters reserve the right to discontinue a re-draw in the event of the second runner up being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
27) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoters reserve the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
28) The Promoters, their related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
29) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
30) The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines or the postal service and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction, outage, strike or otherwise.
Entry details and privacy
32) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.