Terms and Conditions: The Big Pineapple Music Festival – Social Media Competition
Jamaica Blue is giving one lucky winner and their pineapple pal a chance to win a weekend trip away to the Big Pineapple Music Festival! To enter the competition, all you have to do is snap a photo of yourself in pineapple attire and/or accessories (be it a shirt, earrings or even skin as tattoo!) and post on either Facebook or Instagram. Be sure to tag @jamaicablue & #PineappleTribe to go in the draw to win!
UPDATE: We’ve picked a winner: Congratulations to Braden Calabrese for taking out the top spot!
Part of the prize pack, the winner will get:
- Flights & accommodation for the weekend of the festival for you and 1 friend (24 May – 26 May 2019)
- 2 x festival tickets (one for you and one for your friend)
Check out the exciting line up here:
Terms & Conditions:
(1)The Promoter is Jamaica Blue Pty Ltd ACN 059 236 529 of at Unit 215F1, Building 215, The Entertainment Quarter, 122 Lang Road, Moore Park, NSW 2021 | PO Box 303 Double Bay NSW 1360. Website(s) www.jamaicablue.com.au.
(2) Competition period: Start date: 21.02.19 at 8:00am AEST. End date: 02:04.19 at 11:59pm AEST. Judging Date and Time: The winner will be judged and notified by 5:00pm AEST 12.04.19. If winners don’t reply by 12pm AEST 19.04.19, new winners will be drawn. There will be one winner only.
(3) Entrants must be at least 18 years of age. If under the age of 18 years of age, entry will be deemed invalid. Entry is open to all Australian (VIC, NSW, TAS, WA, SA, QLD and NT) residents aged 18 years and over except directors, employees and immediate families of the Promoter, its related entities and the owner, directors, employees and immediate families of Jamaica Blue.
(4) Entry method: During the Competition Period, entrants must;Take a photo of themselves in pineapple attire or accessories (be it a shirt, earrings or even skin as tattoo!) and post on either Facebook or Instagram. For entries to be valid, entrants must tag @jamaicablue & #PineappleTribe.
(5) Multiple entries are accepted, but there will only be one winner. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity. The best entry as determined by Jamaica Blue Pty Ltd, will win a prize.
(6) Prize value is up to $7,000. The prize is a Big Pineapple Music Festival trip for two (2) people which consists of the following:
- 2 x General Admission tickets to the Big Pineapple Music Festival 2019 at Pineapple Fields – Nambour Connection Rd, Woombye QLD 4559 (25/05/19);
- 2 x return economy class flights from the winner’s nearest capital city to the Sunshine Coast Region; and
- 2 x 2 nights twin share accommodation (for the 24/05/19-26/05/19)
(7) Prize conditions: Any resale of the Big Pineapple Music Festival tickets is prohibited and the prize is non-transferable. Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Flights must depart on 24 May 2019 from the winner’s nearest captial city and returning from the Sunshine Coast Region to their capital city on 26 May 2019. The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together which must be a major city in Australia. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash or a substitute prize. The prize is subject to booking and flight availability. Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize. Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other additional costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included. The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
(8) Winners will be notified by either Facebook or Instagram as a comment on their public post. We will ask the winner to send us a direct message to claim their prize via Facebook Inbox (Private Message) or Instagram direct message. If the winners fails to claim the Prize by the deadline, the winners will no longer be eligible to receive the Prize. The Prize will then be allocated to the entrant judged as the runner up who satisfies these terms and conditions.
(9) The winner consents to the use of his/her name, residential suburb and photograph for promotional purposes in any media.
(10) Entrants consent to the Promoter retaining their personal information and to being contacted by the Promoter in relation to future promotions. If after receiving the first email from the Promoter you wish to opt out of receiving further information you may do so.
Entertainment Quarter | 122 Lang Road, Moore Park, NSW 2021. PO Box 303 Double Bay NSW 1360