JAMAICA BLUE LOYALTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) By registering and/or using your Caribbean Crew program (‘Loyalty’), you consent to the terms of this agreement.
2) The Loyalty card is issued to you by Jamaica Blue. It offers a reward based on a dollar value to use in Australia Jamaica Blue cafés. We reserve the right to change these amounts at any time by notifying you by email, or by changing the terms and conditions on our website.
3) Loyalty points will be awarded to customers for food and beverage products only and for other products or offers as specified by Jamaica Blue from time to time. Point balances are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
4) Loyalty members who earn 25 points in store are entitled to a free small sized hot beverage. No additional charges apply for milk alternatives including almond milk, fat free milk, lactose free milk, lite milk, skim milk or soymilk. Guests may be charged additional cost if they choose to up-size their free beverage. This reward is valid for 365 days upon presentation of their Loyalty card at any Jamaica Blue café in Australia.
5) Any Loyalty member who holds a valid Australian seniors’ card and presents the seniors’ card with their Loyalty card are eligible for additional discounts in conjunction with rewards and points obtained by the Loyalty program. Details of the additional discounts will be notified to members through email or on our website.
6) Any Loyalty member who holds a valid retailer discount card or proof of local retailer employment and presents the identification with their Loyalty card are eligible for additional discounts in conjunction with rewards and points obtained by the Loyalty program. Details of the additional discounts will be notified to members through email or on our website.
7) Loyalty members who register their card online are entitled to a free small sized hot beverage reward. No additional charges apply for milk alternatives including almond milk, fat free milk, lactose free milk, lite milk, skim milk or soymilk. Guests may be charged additional cost if they choose to up-size their free beverage. This reward is valid for 365 days upon presentation of their Loyalty card at any Jamaica Blue café in Australia.
8) Loyalty members are entitled to a complimentary slice of cake during the month of their birthday upon presentation of their Loyalty card. This complimentary slice of cake cannot be redeemed on any other month regardless of any external circumstances including but not limited to public holidays, cafe closures etc. This complimentary slice of cake is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
9) While every endeavour will be made in store to ensure Loyalty points are correctly awarded, Jamaica Blue takes no responsibility for technical errors associated with crediting points onto the Loyalty card.
10) In the case of a lost or stolen card, Loyalty members should visit a Jamaica Blue café and request a new card. They can contact Jamaica Blue head office via the Jamaica Blue website where they can transfer their existing loyalty information, to their new account by submitting their details. Every endeavour will be made to ensure that the full points balance is also transferred to the new card; however, Jamaica Blue will not be responsible for any points accrued that are lost in the transfer. Cards that are reported as lost or stolen will immediately be cancelled and will be no longer able to be used.
11) We reserve the following rights:
(a) not to accept a Loyalty card should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful;
(b) to verify the validity of Loyalty memberships, including registration and entitlement to any discount, rewards and redemption of points (including the identity or age of any member); and
(c) where a Loyalty card member has two (2) or more Loyalty cards with the same email address, we will combine all Loyalty accounts with the same email address of the member to the Loyalty card (the ‘Primary card’) most recently used by the member then cancel those extra cards
12) No fees will be charged by Jamaica Blue for the issue, registration, activation or use of the Loyalty card.
13) Should a password be lost or forgotten, Loyalty members should go to the registered members section of the Jamaica Blue website. Their password will then be sent to their nominated email address.
14) Jamaica Blue reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions of the Loyalty member program at any time by notifying members through email or website.