Caribbean Crew Terms & Conditions
1. By registering and/or using your Caribbean Crew card, you consent to the terms of this agreement.
2. The Caribbean Crew card is issued to you by Jamaica Blue. It offers a reward based on a dollar value to use in Australia Jamaica Blue cafés. We reserve the right to change these amounts at any time by notifying you by email, or by changing the terms and conditions on our website.
3. Caribbean Crew points will be awarded to customers for food and beverage products only and for other products or offers as specified by Jamaica Blue from time to time. Points will not be awarded in association with any other offer or discount. Point balances are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
4. Caribbean Crew members who earn 25 points in store are entitled to a small sized hot beverage valid for 365 days upon presentation of their Caribbean Crew card.
5. Caribbean Crew members who register their card online are entitled to a small sized hot beverage reward valid for 365 days upon presentation of their Caribbean Crew card.
6. Caribbean Crew members are entitled to a complimentary slice of cake during the month their birthday upon presentation of their Caribbean Crew card. This complimentary slice of cake cannot be redeemed on any other day regardless of any external circumstances including but not limited to public holidays, store closures etc. This complimentary slice of cake is non-transferable and cannot
be exchanged for cash.
7. While every endeavour will be made in store to ensure Caribbean Crew points are correctly awarded, Jamaica Blue takes no responsibility for technical errors associated with crediting points onto the Caribbean Crew card.
8. The Caribbean Crew Card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by this agreement, any points or cash balance on your Caribbean Crew card is nonrefundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
9. In the case of a lost or stolen card; Caribbean Crew members should visit a Jamaica Blue café and request a new card. They can log onto the registered members section of the Jamaica Blue website where they can transfer their existing card information, to their new card by submitting their details. Every endeavour will be made to ensure that the full points balance is also transferred to the new card; however, Jamaica Blue will not be responsible for any points accrued that are lost in the transfer. Cards that are reported as lost or stolen will immediately be cancelled and will be no longer able to be used.
10. We reserve the right not to accept a Caribbean Crew card should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
11. No fees will be charged by Jamaica Blue for the issue, registration, activation or use of the Caribbean Crew card.
12. Should a password be lost or forgotten, Caribbean Crew members should go to the registered members section of the Jamaica Blue website. Their password will then be sent to their nominated email address.
13. Jamaica Blue reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions of the Caribbean Crew member program at any time by notifying members through email or website.