#ExtraBlue Cheesecake Recipe
Live a bit extra with our #ExtraBlue Blue Cheesecake💙💙💙 This limited edition cake is all natural (we’ve used spirulina to colour the cheesecake!) and 100% tasty! With a chocolate shortbread shell, blueberry filling, cheesecake mixed with spirulina, fresh blueberries with Brookfarm cocoa granola, it’ll be hard to stop at just one!
Why not try making your own for the next party or get together you have planned with our super easy-to-follow recipe. It’ll be easy to make your friends and family think you put in the extra effort! The Blue Cheesecake will be a real crowd pleaser. You can thank us later 💁
RECIPE: Blue Cheesecake
Makes: 12 mini cheesecakes
- Caster Sugar 50 gm
- Cream cheese 200 gm (softened)
- Melted White Choc 160gm
- Whipped Cream 200 gm
- 1 tsp cold water
- 1 tsp spirulina powder
- Mix sugar, cheese using a paddle till smooth (High speed for 3 mins)
- Mix spirulina powder & cold water together & whisk well with fork to dissolve
- Add melted chocolate and mix gently & 1 tsp mixed spirulina
- Fold whipped cream gently using a spatula.
- 12 x Tsp. Blueberry compote filling (or blueberry jam)
- 12 x Choc Shortbread Pastry cases
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 150g Brookfarm Cocoa Granola
- Add 1 tsp each tart shell and spread -> freezer for 30 mins
- Add Two big spoonful cheesecake mix on top of the blueberry filling, spread evenly and chill for 1 hour.
- Garnish fresh blueberries berries & Brookfarm Cocoa Granola